Grab a glass, sit down, and learn something new about your favorite drink. Check out these 7 awesome health benefits to drinking whiskey. Or, watch the video below as Kid Corona guides you through the wonderful world of whiskey.
7. STROKE PREVENTION – A daily shot of whiskey can help prevent strokes.
6. TREATS THE COMMON COLD – Whiskey can treat the common cold. It has a lot of the same properties as a shot of NyQuil. Which do you prefer to take? Exactly!
5. CAN LOWER STRESS – Whiskey is a better solution than most other liquors. The effect of whiskey will lower your stress, and, help you sleep better.
4. CAN LOWER DEMENTIA – According to the NCBI, one to six drinks weekly could lower your risk of dementia. – National Center for Biotechnology Information.
3. CAN PREVENT DIABETES – We don’t think your doctor will recommend this anytime soon. Long-term moderate alcohol intake can help the body regulate insulin. Of course, heavy drinking can increase the risk. All in moderation.
2. CAN PROLONG YOUR LIFE – Middle-aged people had a lower mortality rate than heavy drinkers. Can we say, cheers to that?
1. WEIGHT LOSS – Whiskey is a low carb drink and can aid in digestion. Moderate intake increases energy and decreases the desire for sugar intake.
There it is; 7 Awesome Health Benefits to Drinking Whiskey. Can you think of any others? We would love to know about them.
Make sure to share this post with all your friends and family. Of course, as long as they are over 21. And, don’t forget your free answer from Daily Trivia.