These are the 8 Best Valentine’s Day Songs, Ever. Agree or Disagree?
8. All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo – How would you feel if someone said “All my life. I prayed for someone like you. And I thank God that I finally found you”?
7. I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton – Dolly may have been the original, but Whitney blew it up in “The Body Guard”. Who’s version do you think is the best? Either way, this jam is a heart melter.
6. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion – Celine Dion has a voice that can melt hearts with a single note. With lyrics so powerful, who wouldn’t feel special having this song dedicated?
5. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars – One of the biggest hits of 2010. And why not? After all, Bruno reminds us that our partners admire our unique beauty and accept us just the way we are.
HAVE YOU GOTTEN FOR YOUR FREE ANSWER?
4. You’re Still the One by Shania Twain – Hey, if Shania wants to sing to me from the beach on Valentines Day, I am A-Ok with that. But, back to reality. Although it was one of the 90’s biggest hits, it still gets plenty of love today.
3. I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith – If Armageddon comes to mind first, Valentine’s Day may not be for you. A romance song that only Aerosmith can bring to Rock N Roll.
2. Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley – He may have been the hip-shaking King of Rock. But when it came to love, Elvis knew how to get it done.
1. I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men – “Close your eyes, make a wish and blow out the candlelight …” Talk about a mood setter. Still, one of the most requested and dedicated songs on V-Day. Let’s be real; can’t get any more honest than this, right? (Enjoy the Video)
So, what do you think? Are these the 8 Best Valentine’s Day Songs Ever? If not, let us know your favorite V-Day song.