If you’re a History buff, you will love this segment of History Trivia. The best part is, it will help you ramp up your skills for the next game of Jack Trivia.
Make sure to share this History Trivia page with all your friends and family. And, don’t forget to watch an episode of Daily Trivia for your free answer. Submit your team picture and your team name to get a shout out on a future episode.
8 HISTORY TRIVIA FACTS
1. Turkeys Were Once Worshipped Like Gods. They were symbols of power and prestige. Um, for us, they are symbol of a tasty Thanksgiving.
2. Paul Revere Never Actually Shouted, “The British Are Coming!” Yup, it was all a lie to tell a good story. Feeling duped? Same here.
3. Napoleon Was Once Attacked By a Horde of Bunnies. Turns out, even the bunnies knew this guy was bad news. See, one more reason to love History Trivia.
4. Women Were Once Banned from Smoking in Public. And, to make matters worse, if caught, they got fined.
5. The Government Poisoned Alcohol During Prohibition. When officials got frustrated, they tried a different kind of deterrent—death. So, enjoy your freedom and cheers!
6. The Titanic‘s Owners Never Said the Ship Was “Unsinkable”. Yeah, more lies from Hollywood. Darn you James Cameron, Darn you!
7. There Were More Than 600 Plots to Kill Fidel Castro. So, what happened? You would think after 10 attempts, someone would have gotten him, right?
8. Cleopatra Was Not Egyptian. So, how many of you are guilty of thinking she was? We are raising our hands loud and proud and admitting we were wrong too.