What the heck is a Palindrome you ask? It may sound like it’s something out of this world. But in reality, a palindrome is a word, number, phrase, or other sequence of characters which reads the same backward as forward, according to Dictionary.com. With that said, let’s entertain your palindrome brain with the following words: Redivider, Deified, Civic, Radar, Level, Rotor, Kayak, Reviver, Racecar, Redder, Madam, and Refer
Now, what do you say we have some with some fun with these 10 Palindromes? Let’s see if your brain can pick up what I’m putting down.
10. A nut for a jar of tuna.
9. Al lets Della call Ed “Stella.”
8. Amore, Roma. (Italian)
7. (Long version. Have fun!) Are we not pure? “No, sir!” Panama’s moody Noriega brags. “It is garbage!” Irony dooms a man—a prisoner up to new era.
6. Borrow or rob? (You decide)
5. King, are you glad you are king? (follow words, not letters)
4. Taco cat (hmm, not sure I would eat that without lime)
3. Ed, I saw Harpo Marx ram Oprah W. aside.
2. Murder for a jar of red rum.(ever tried tasted this?) UFO tofu
1. (ever tried tasted this?) UFO tofu
So, did we entertain your palindrome brain? I certainly hope so because many times some of these will come up on Jack Trivia. See, it wasn’t just to inspire your brain, there was a purpose to this post. Next time you see the Palindrome question pop up, you’ll know exactly how to answer smarter than anyone in the room.
Did you know we give away multiple free answers when you join our exclusive mailing list? Every Monday, you receive an email with more than one answer to help you beat the competition. Sign up now.
Come out for a fun game of Jack Trivia and use your newly acquired palindrome knowledge to show off your smarts. Find a location near you.