SUBMIT YOUR TEAM PIC & GET A SHOUT OUT FROM KID CORONA
GET YOUR FREE ANSWER
7 FUN TRIVIA FACTS TO HELP YOUR BOREDOM
- El Chapo, (yes, the Kingpin), now has his own beer. Thanks to his daughter, her company developed a craft beer dedicated to her dad. It’s called…wait for it…”El Chapo Beer”
- An Italian restaurant made a 338 foot pizza. Why? To help raise funds for fire fighters battling brushfires.
- Spotify created a playlist for dogs to listen to while their owners are out. Now that’s innovative thinking, or, plain boredom.
- “The highest Court in the land” is not what you may think. It’s the nickname of The Supreme Courts private basketball court.
- If you thought getting into college was tough, try getting into Walmart. Turns out, only 2.6% of applicants get accepted, while 4.5% get accepted into Harvard.
- This is for all Unicorn hunters; It’s legal to hunt them in Michigan, as long as you have a license. Yes, they offer one.
- If you grew up watching Sesame Street, more than likely, you never new the Cookie Monster had a real name. Well, he does. Turns out his name is Sid. Don’t believe us, look it up. Now that’s a fun trivia fact.