Are you a Geography buff? You will love this segment of Geography Trivia. The best part is, it will help you ramp up your skills for the next game of Jack Trivia.
Make sure to share this Geography Trivia game with all your friends and family. And, don’t forget to watch an episode of Daily Trivia for your free answer. Submit your team picture and your team name to get a shout out on a future episode.
8 COOL GEOGRAPHY TRIVIA FACTS
1. Alaska is the Westernmost and Easternmost State in the U.S. Did you see this question come up on one of our games? It did. So, remember this fact for your next category of Geography Trivia.
2. There’s an Island Within a Lake On an Island Within a Lake On an Island. Without a doubt one of the most insane things we’ve ever heard of. But, it’s true.
3. The Pacific Ocean Is Shrinking. But, don’t worry. Chances of it shrinking while you’re alive are slim, very slim!
4. Did you know that Russia spans across 11 time zones? So when one side of the country is waking up at 7am, the other side is chilling out getting ready for bed. Crazy, right?
5. Los Angeles is East of Reno, Nevada. Yes, CA is West of Nevada. But, if you look close on the map, you’ll see what we mean.
6. Mexico City Is Sinking. Um, does that mean no more tacos? It’s ok, Kid Corona has us covered.
7. Los Angeles and San Francisco Will Be Neighboring Cities. If you’re still here a few million years from now, you’ll have a chance to see this happen. Can’t wait to see that selfie.
8. Sudan Has More Ancient Pyramids Than Egypt. Is that nuts or what? Throughout our school years, we were lead to believe the opposite. Of course, it could be I wasn’t paying attention in school.