Ramp up your Halloween Trivia skills. Stretch those fingers and get started. Good luck!
Make sure to share this Halloween Trivia game with all your friends and family. And, don’t forget to watch an episode of Daily Trivia for your free answer. Submit your team picture and your team name to get a shout out on a future episode.
8 SCARY HALLOWEEN TRIVIA FACTS
1. How many pounds of candy corn are produced each year? A whopping 35 million pounds
2. Hocus Pocus was called Halloween House—and it was more horror than comedy.
3. Candy corn was originally called “Chicken Feed”.
4. Scottish women hang wet sheets in front of a fire to see their future husbands on Halloween
5. Harry Houdini died on Halloween
6. If you wear your clothes inside out and walk backwards on Halloween, you’ll see a witch at midnight. That’s According to superstition.
7. Women threw apple peels behind them on Halloween. They believed it would land in the shape of the first letter of their future husband’s name.
8. When is Halloween thought to have originated? 4000 B.C.