Ready to go back in the day with an awesome game of pop culture trivia? Check out these fun questions that will take you way back. Let the good times begin. Share your score with us on IG. Tag us @JackTriviaLive
Did you feel like you went back in time? There’s also a good chance you may have learned something new. Either way, thank you for playing. Please share this page and challenge your friends and family.
8 CRAZY TRIVIA FACTS
1. The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. And you thought Unicorns did not exist. Silly, you.
2. Catnip is 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET. DEET is the main substance used in insect repellents. No wonder cats are never bitten. It all makes sense.
3. Vending machines kill more people than sharks. In other words, that vending machine in the break room, will kill you dead before a shark does. Still afraid to go in the ocean?
4. In 2014, Netflix spent $0 on marketing its DVD rental business, but over 6 million people still used it. Now that’s the power of word of mouth.
5. Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods. Ask Kid Corona, he loves sweating to his home made salsa.
6. Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food. So, if you’ve been wondering why your pants are getting tight, you may want to look in your pantry and toss those chips.
7. It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose. Go ahead, try it. You tried it didn’t you? Of course you did. Was it weird? lol
8. Cell Phones Are Full of Bacteria. In fact, studies have shown that your treasured cell phone has more bacteria than a toilette. We know, disgusting!