Welcome to the Jack Trivia experience
Jack Trivia is the only TV-style game show in the Country for bars & restaurants. If you are looking for a unique, fun and energetic show, you came to the right place.
Visit any of our locations and check out the game for yourself. Or, get a sneak peek behind the scenes by watching our video. We guarantee you’ll have a blast!
Want the Jack Trivia experience at your favorite bar? Contact us today.
At Jack Trivia, We Love Pets!
Here at Jack Trivia, we LOVE pets. Every week, we feature a variety of pets during our 5minute game intermission. We call it “Jack Trivia Mascot of The Week“.
Want your pet on the screen? No problem. Follow this guideline to make sure your pet looks like a star!
Please, Only Submit Once
13 Famous Slogans. Take The Jack Trivia Challenge
Test your knowledge of memorable marketing lines from yesteryear! If you’ve spent a lot of time in front of the TV, this is going to be easy-peasy. Tag us @JackTriviaLive or comment below the game to let us know how you did. Good luck!
Want a Free answer? How about two?
We enjoy giving away free answers. But, did you know that you can actually get more than one free answer? All you need to do is subscribe to our email list below. Then, every Monday, you will receive another free answer. Is your mind blown, yet?
But, hey, if one is all you need, well, here is Kid Corona with your free answer for today. Good luck on today’s game.
Whose Birthday Is It?
Kid Corona loves doing birthday shouts. Every week, Corona shouts out birthdays to players like you. If you or someone you know is celebrating a birthday soon, submit it right here. Our birthday department is on the case.
Next time you go out and play Jack Trivia, you might just hear your name.
7 FUN TRIVIA FACTS TO HELP YOUR BOREDOM
- El Chapo, (yes, the Kingpin), now has his own beer. Thanks to his daughter, her company developed a craft beer dedicated to her dad. It’s called…wait for it…”El Chapo Beer”
- An Italian restaurant made a 338 foot pizza. Why? To help raise funds for fire fighters battling brushfires.
- Spotify created a playlist for dogs to listen to while their owners are out. Now that’s innovative thinking, or, plain boredom.
- “The highest Court in the land” is not what you may think. It’s the nickname of The Supreme Courts private basketball court.
- If you thought getting into college was tough, try getting into Walmart. Turns out, only 2.6% of applicants get accepted, while 4.5% get accepted into Harvard.
- This is for all Unicorn hunters; It’s legal to hunt them in Michigan, as long as you have a license. Yes, they offer one.
- If you grew up watching Sesame Street, more than likely, you never new the Cookie Monster had a real name. Well, he does. Turns out his name is Sid. Don’t believe us, look it up. Now that’s a fun trivia fact.