10 Reasons Why Theme Trivia Is the Best Way to Spend Your Time
We all know that feeling. You’ve just sat down after a long day of work, or maybe you’re taking a break from studying. You’re exhausted, and all you want to do is veg out in front of the TV. But then you remember…you have plans. You’re supposed to meet your friends for trivia night in an hour.
Do you cancel? Stay home with a pint of ice cream and binge-watch Netflix? Or do you go out and have some fun? If you choose the latter, we’ve got great news for you—Theme trivia is the best way to spend your time! Here are 10 reasons why:
1) It’s social. Theme trivia is a great way to socialize. And we all know how important it is to stay connected.
2) It’s cheap. Most theme nights are free to play, and if there’s a fee, it’s usually only a few dollars. So if you’re on a budget, theme trivia is a great option.
3) It’s educational. Believe it or not, theme trivia can actually teach you something! With themes like Friends or The Office, you might learn something new.
4) It’s competitive. If you’re the type of person who loves a good challenge, theme night is definitely for you. There’s plenty of opportunity to show off your skills and rise to the top.
5) It’s fun! This one goes without saying, but theme trivia is just plain fun. Laugh, scream and shout. Theme trivia offers a unique form of entertainment that everyone can enjoy.
Discover all the incredible Trivia Theme Nights, here.
SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER click images for full info
6) There’s always something new. With so many different themes to choose from, you never have to worry about getting bored. If you’ve played one round of 80’s trivia and don’t want to do it again, try Disney trivia instead!
7) You can win prizes! Winner, winner trivia dinner! Not only do you get to have a good time, but you could also walk away with some killer prizes.
8) Theme trivia is meant to be light-hearted and fun, so don’t stress about getting every question right. Instead, focus on enjoying yourself and spending time with friends.
9) It gets your mind working. Even if you don’t consider yourself a “trivia person,” trivia can help improve your mental sharpness. After all, it can’t hurt!
10) It’s just plain cool! There’s nothing quite like showing off your vast knowledge of random facts. At theme trivia night, you can be the nerdiest version of yourself and still be considered cool!
Encourage your friends who are on the fence about going out to try theme trivia at one of our locations. It’s social, cheap, educational…and did we mention it’s also really fun? With so many different themes to choose from, there’s something for everyone.
So what are you waiting for? Grab some friends and join Kid Corona for an unforgettable evening of entertainment. And maybe even win some prizes while you’re at it!