10 FUN TRIVIA QUESTIONS FOR KIDS TO KNOW (CHALLENGING AND REALLY EASY)
Who said kids couldn’t have as much fun as adults? Today, we give you 10 fun trivia questions for kids to know. Some are challenging and some are really easy. And if you love our list, find a location where you can take your kids to play Jack Trivia. Here we go!
1. What is the color of an emerald? The answer is: Green
2. Who’s nose grew longer every time he lied? (This is one of our favorite questions). The answer is: Pinocchio. Also, one of our favorite rides at Disneyland.
3. What does H2O stand for? This may be a little more challenging depending on your kids age. The answer is: Water.
4. What was the name of the saber-toothed cat in the Flintstones? This is could a little more challenging due to era. And, the fact that it was rarely mentioned. Although, your kid may surprise you. The answer is: Baby Puss.
5. What are the colors of the stars on the U.S. flag? This question should be easy enough for your kids to answer. The answer is: White.
5 FUN TRIVIA QUESTIONS TO GO
6. What color are the spots on a common ladybug? The answer is: Black
7. What is the name of the famous rabbit from Looney Tunes? This could be a challenging question. But, the rabbit does appear in modern cartoons. The answer is: Bugs Bunny
8. Which planet is closest to earth? If your kids have been paying attention in school, this should be somewhat easy to answer. The answer is: Mercury
9. What is the name of the sport that requires you to hit the ball from the tee box? If your kid is not into sports, this question may be more medium to hard. The answer is: Golf
10. What is the name of the most famous Mexican dip made out of avocados? This question should be easy. The answer is: Guacamole