Are you ready for a blast from the past? Let’s hit rewind and dive into some good old-fashioned American entertainment! We’ve got 15 trivia questions about classic sitcoms waiting to be answered – can YOU ace them all? Show off your TV knowledge, learn something new, or just have fun while competing with friends. You know you want to give it a try…so what are ya waitin’ fer?! Good luck!
What was Dunder Mifflin's suite number
Besides Cheers and Frasier, what other sitcom did the Frasier character appear on?
What actress played Rachel’s sister Amy on Friends?
On the show Three's Company, who was Jack's best friend?
Who were The Munsters characters?
Who voiced Milhouse Van Houten on the Simpsons?
On Gilligan's Island, what was the Skippers Name?
On the show Friends, what was the name of Joey's Recliner?
Who played the original Darrin on Bewitched?
Which one of these characters was played by Todd Bridges?
In what city did the original Saved By The Bell students live?
On the Big Bang Theory, who does Leonard’s mom kiss when she comes to town?
What was Frasiers Apartment Number?
Who voiced the character Alf?
What is the correct spelling of the Actor's name who played Zack on Saved by The Bell?
How did you score? Please, share it with us. Tag us on IG @JackTriviaLive or @TheRealKidCorona Have you played Jack Trivia, yet? If not, find a location near you and come out for a night of fun and entertainment.
Join Kid Corona, America’s Trivia Host, for an exciting and energizing game of trivia. See you there.
8 CRAZY TRIVIA FACTS
1. The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. And you thought Unicorns did not exist. Silly, you.
2. Catnip is 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET. DEET is the main substance used in insect repellents. No wonder cats are never bitten. It all makes sense.
3. Vending machines kill more people than sharks. In other words, that vending machine in the break room, will kill you dead before a shark does. Still afraid to go in the ocean?
4. In 2014, Netflix spent $0 on marketing its DVD rental business, but over 6 million people still used it. Now that’s the power of word of mouth.
5. Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods. Ask Kid Corona, he loves sweating to his home made salsa.
6. Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food. So, if you’ve been wondering why your pants are getting tight, you may want to look in your pantry and toss those chips.
7. It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose. Go ahead, try it. You tried it didn’t you? Of course you did. Was it weird? lol
8. Cell Phones Are Full of Bacteria. In fact, studies have shown that your treasured cell phone has more bacteria than a toilette. We know, disgusting!