What do you say we entertain your brain for a brief moment? Cool. Today I bring you 6 Hilarious Sports Trivia Facts that will make you say “dayum”! Ready? Hold on tight because here we go!
6. Which Basketball star continued getting paid while trying his hand in another sport? Does the name Michael Jordan sound familiar? That’s right! Here’s a guy who really knows how to negotiate. While trying his hand at Baseball, Bulls owner, Jerry Reinsdorf continued paying Jordan somewhere around $4 million bucks! Now that’s what I call base-balls!.
5. Which NFL team hadn’t made the playoffs for 18 years? Let’s give it up for The Buffalo Bills, ouch!
4. Ready for a mind blower? Here goes; What name can be typed entirely with the left hand? Federer, Yup! As in Roger Federer. Seriously, try it out. I just typed it all with my left, lol.
3. How many dimples does the average golf ball have? Even if you’re an avid golfer, like I am, I’ve never once looked at the ball and counted the dimples. Who has that kind of time? Apparently, a lot of people do. The average golf ball has 336 dimples. Go ahead, take a count. I dare you!
2. How many minutes of total action are there in a baseball game? Unless you were forced to a baseball game, here’s something most people never think about. Ready? Only 18 minutes of total action. Wish I could get the other 2.5 hours back! Thank goodness for beer and dogs.
1. What NBA player had his championship ring resized to fit his middle finger? Rasheed Wallace. I guess that’s the best way to tell the losing team where they can take it.
And, there ya have it. 6 Hilarious Sports Trivia Facts to entertain your brain. I hope to see you kicking butt in the sports category at our next game of Jack Trivia. Find a trivia location near you and come hang out with Kid Corona.