Welcome to Cheers! We all know Cliff was their resident trivia expert. The question is; are you better than Cliff? We believe you are. Jump into this game of Cheers and let us know how you do.
How did you do? Would Cliff be jealous of your trivia knowledge? We are going to assume you, yes. Share this game with your friends and family. And, follow us on the gram @JackTriviaLive
8 CRAZY TRIVIA FACTS
1. The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. And you thought Unicorns did not exist. Silly, you.
2. Catnip is 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET. DEET is the main substance used in insect repellents. No wonder cats are never bitten. It all makes sense.
3. Vending machines kill more people than sharks. In other words, that vending machine in the break room, will kill you dead before a shark does. Still afraid to go in the ocean?
4. In 2014, Netflix spent $0 on marketing its DVD rental business, but over 6 million people still used it. Now that’s the power of word of mouth.
5. Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods. Ask Kid Corona, he loves sweating to his home made salsa.
6. Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food. So, if you’ve been wondering why your pants are getting tight, you may want to look in your pantry and toss those chips.
7. It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose. Go ahead, try it. You tried it didn’t you? Of course you did. Was it weird? lol
8. Cell Phones Are Full of Bacteria. In fact, studies have shown that your treasured cell phone has more bacteria than a toilette. We know, disgusting!