Are you a fan of tacos and burritos? Well, this game is more about tacos than burritos. You see, we needed to make the headline somewhat funny. And, by including the word burrito, it really helped.
Ok, taco lover, it’s time to play. Share your results with us on the Gram @JackTriviaLive. By the way, if you ever run into Kid Corona, make sure to offer him a taco. It will make his day.
How did you score? We hope you enjoyed this tacos and burritos trivia game. Make sure to share this page with all your Mexican food loving friends. Did you know you can win your own taco inspired mug? Visit MarkCorona.com for your chance to score big!
Join Kid Corona, America’s Trivia Host, for an exciting and energizing game of trivia. Find a location near you and we will see you there.
8 CRAZY TRIVIA FACTS
1. The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. And you thought Unicorns did not exist. Silly, you.
2. Catnip is 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET. DEET is the main substance used in insect repellents. No wonder cats are never bitten. It all makes sense.
3. Vending machines kill more people than sharks. In other words, that vending machine in the break room, will kill you dead before a shark does. Still afraid to go in the ocean?
4. In 2014, Netflix spent $0 on marketing its DVD rental business, but over 6 million people still used it. Now that’s the power of word of mouth.
5. Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods. Ask Kid Corona, he loves sweating to his home made salsa.
6. Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food. So, if you’ve been wondering why your pants are getting tight, you may want to look in your pantry and toss those chips.
7. It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose. Go ahead, try it. You tried it didn’t you? Of course you did. Was it weird? lol
8. Cell Phones Are Full of Bacteria. In fact, studies have shown that your treasured cell phone has more bacteria than a toilette. We know, disgusting!