We love Friends. In fact, we’ve done several Friends trivia games around town. Have you played? If not, don’t worry, there is always another one around the corner. Make sure to follow us on IG to keep up. Our handle is @JackTriviaLive.
Ok, give this game a shot and let us know how you do. Feel free to tag us and share your score. @JackTriviaLive and @AmericasTriviaHost.
Make sure to share this game of Friends Trivia with all your friends, get it? And, don’t forget to watch an episode of Daily Trivia for your free answer. Submit your team picture and your team name to get a shout out on a future episode.
8 CRAZY TRIVIA FACTS
1. The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn. And you thought Unicorns did not exist. Silly, you.
2. Catnip is 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET. DEET is the main substance used in insect repellents. No wonder cats are never bitten. It all makes sense.
3. Vending machines kill more people than sharks. In other words, that vending machine in the break room, will kill you dead before a shark does. Still afraid to go in the ocean?
4. In 2014, Netflix spent $0 on marketing its DVD rental business, but over 6 million people still used it. Now that’s the power of word of mouth.
5. Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods. Ask Kid Corona, he loves sweating to his home made salsa.
6. Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food. So, if you’ve been wondering why your pants are getting tight, you may want to look in your pantry and toss those chips.
7. It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose. Go ahead, try it. You tried it didn’t you? Of course you did. Was it weird? lol
8. Cell Phones Are Full of Bacteria. In fact, studies have shown that your treasured cell phone has more bacteria than a toilette. We know, disgusting!