If you love this show, you will love this post of Will & Grace Trivia. The best part is, it will help you ramp up your skills for the next game of Jack Trivia.
Make sure to share this Will & Grace Trivia page with all your friends and family. And, don’t forget to watch an episode of Daily Trivia for your free answer. Submit your team picture and your team name to get a shout out on a future episode.
7 KILLER TRIVIA FACTS!
1. Craving ice is a symptom of iron deficiency. If this is you, get checked out!
2. Shakespeare invented the name Jessica. So Jessica, you may actually be shakespearean.
3. Sitcom Trivia happens to be one of the most popular form of trivia. Actually, we made that up. Making sure you’re paying attention
4. You’ve heard of people turning orange from eating too many carrots, right? Well, did you know Flamingos turn pink from eating shrimp? Yup, they aren’t born pink. Its their diet that gets them that color
5. Do you love cereal? Are Cap’n Crunch cereal fan? Here’s a mind blower for ya; Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch. Mind blown? Yeah, us too.
6. Hey ladies, did you know It’s possible to turn peanut butter into diamonds? That’s a fact, according to the BBC. So, the question we have to ask is this: Why aren’t more women doing this?
7. Ladies, if you love bearded men, we have bad news for you. A guys beard has more bacteria in it than a Dog. That’s a fact! Keep this in mind the next time you go in for that juicy kiss.